ECO Advisors is proud to be part of a wider community looking to promote sustainability and positive change in the investment industry.
ECO Advisors is an official member of the following associations and accreditations:
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- The Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG)
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF)
- UK Stewardship Code
ECO Advisors also endorses the Paris Agreement and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures.
We participate in the UNPRI Collaboration Platform, a unique forum that allows investors to pool resources, share information and enhance their influence on ESG issues.
We are involved in seventeen collaborative engagement groups including:
- Climate Action 100+
- The 30% Club
- The Investor Agenda
- FTSE 350 Votes Against Slavery
- The FAIRR Initiative
- PRI Investor Working Group on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Access to Medicine & SDG3
- CDP – Science Based Targets Initiative
In February 2020 ECO Advisors joined the World Wildlife Fund’s endangered species adoption program. We have adopted a penguin, a polar bear, and an elephant. We have also become a Koala Protector.