ECO Advisors is proud to be part of a wider community looking to promote sustainability and positive change in the investment industry.
ECO Advisors is an official member of the following associations and accreditations:
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- The Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG)
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF)
- UK Stewardship Code
We participate in the UNPRI Collaboration Platform, a unique forum that allows investors to pool resources, share information and enhance their influence on ESG issues.
We are involved in many collaborative engagement groups including:
- Global Investor Expectations on Climate Lobbying
- Climate Action 100+
- ‘Find’, ‘Fix’ and ‘Prevent’ Modern Slavery
- Sustainable Protein Supply Chains
- Investor Working Group on Sustainable Palm Oil
In February 2020 ECO Advisors joined the World Wildlife Fund’s endangered species adoption program. We have adopted a penguin, a polar bear, and an elephant. We have also become a Koala Protector.